16 Weeks in Scotland

Friday, August 18, 2006

Packing for the trip

(This photo really has nothing to do with Scotland -- it's from my 40th birthday party, and I just like it!)

Who would have thought we could actually spend DAYS debating which black t-shirts to bring? :) I'm giving Dennis a hard time; for me, it was white t-shirts. Of course, with the whole "no liquid, gels, etc." development, we've had to rethink the carry-on luggage and cram more things into the checked luggage. I did convince Dennis NOT to pack the bottle of propylene glycol he uses to humidify his cigars!! "Honestly, officer, it's for my cigars. And this liquid nitrogen is just for warts."

3 Comments:

  • Yay! Your blog is up!! I'll definitely be checking it out, particularly if you post to it regularly. I may even regularly comment. As for the ban on liquids, I sure hope it doesn't work the other way round. Weren't you thinking about bringing back liquids of a certain Scottish variety?

    By Blogger Fred, at 9:36 AM  

  • Hi Fred,
    The Scottish liquid conspiracy might well have to take another route. As for scotch gel, I dunno . . .

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:58 AM  

  • I dunno either.... I'm thinkin' if Virginia were to wear flowers in her like on her birthday, the security folks would be so dazzled that they would pay Dr. C and is carry-on stash of Scottish libation little mind. But then again, maybe not! The beard may arouse some of suspicion... Just be sure he doesn’t come back wearing a kilt!

    By Blogger Fred, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home