16 Weeks in Scotland

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Another Day in Edinburgh (ho, hum) :)

Okay, don't kill me for the sarcasm in the title. We decided to tour Edinburgh Castle today (we'll post some pix tomorrow -- it takes a long time, and we're too tired!). It was really amazing, and we found a cool neighborhood called Grassmarket that has interesting shops, restaurants, and pubs. Anyone who comes to visit, we'll buy you a pint at the pub of your choice!

I also had my first taste of clotted cream today . . . mmmm, clotted cream!!! It's a little like butter and a little like whipped cream -- and a little like heaven!

This is just a quick update, partly to let you all know that we don't quite have the e-mail thing worked out yet; we've been able to receive but not always to send. So, don't feel that we're neglecting anyone. The computer "guy" is supposed to come tomorrow, and we should be able to send then.

Until then, watch this spot! (And Becca -- we don't always know how to get around in the castle! I know how to get to three or four rooms, but I'm sure I'd get lost if I tried to go anywhere else!)

Gin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home